Korg is again conspiring to use up all my free time by creating an updated version of the Monotron with a built in sequencer/drum machine. There was no way I was going to be able to resist attempting a web version of this and so here it is:
The graphics took longer than I thought so the synth is pretty un-optimised and doesn’t sound any better than my Webotron. The drums are way off and it’s probably missing a lot of functionality but there should be enough to give you an idea of what the real thing is capable of.
Thanks to Tatsuya Takahashi at KORG the following changes have been made:
– Sequencer completely re-written.
– Gate time now recorded with each step.
– In flux mode gating is still driven by the step timing.
– LFO range set to 1-5KHz for fast and 0.05-20Hz for slow/1shot.
– LFO depth increased to +/- 8octaves for both pitch and cutoff.
– Cutoff knob range altered.
I still have some changes to make for the EG/LFO reset triggering when not in flux mode that I’ll get to soon.